A Notre Dame education addresses the whole child, with emphasis on preparation for college, integrated with the values of the Roman Catholic faith. The challenging curriculum offers a variety of subjects designed to provide a rigorous academic experience for students who plan to pursue a college degree. Students may choose from more than fifty clubs and organizations, 55 athletic teams and a renowned performing arts program. All students give of their time in service to others as participants in our nationally recognized Christian Service-learning program.
The results speak for themselves:
- 98% of graduates placed in competitive colleges and universities
- 4 students attained perfect SAT scores
- 15 Advanced Placement courses with Average AP Pass Rate of 81%
- 52,000 service hours completed by the 2015-16 student body
- More than 800 athletes competing in 30 varsity sports
- 6 decades of state, county, and CVC championships
- 100% of the student body and faculty celebrating liturgy together monthly
And, after school each day, the New Jersey campus is alive with co-curricular activities. Clubs and academic teams are meeting with faculty advisors, sports teams are competing and performers are on stage or in the band room practicing.
Notre Dame students are exploring opportunities, building friendships, deepening faith and discovering their God-given talents in a safe and nurturing environment.
At less than one-third the cost of local private schools, Notre Dame High School in Lawrenceville, NJ, offers value in the education of our students.
Notre Dame students are athletes who act, mathematicians who debate, human rights advocates who paint. There are no classifications, no limits to the potential for learning more about their faith, their world, themselves.
Come to know the possibilities and expect great things!