Notre Dame High School is seeking applicants for the position of Substitute Faculty Assistant.
Possible shifts to be filled:
7:30am - 11:30 a.m.
9:15am - 1:15 p.m.
10:30am - 2:30 p.m.
1:30pm - 5:30 p.m.
Job Duties: Assist in the maintenance of a safe and orderly school environment for students, staff, and parents. Monitor and direct students who are on school premises and outside of the direct supervision of a teacher or building administrator. Assist and support with individual behavior management. Perform a variety of non-complex, general clerical, typing, and/or office or school support duties.
Job Type: Part-time
- Serve as a hall monitor
- Serve as a cafeteria monitor
- May substitute as receptionist
- May photocopy
- May patrol and supervise hallways, cafeteria, restrooms, entrance ways, and school grounds, as well as parking and bus areas.
- Check hall passes and escort students as necessary.
- Assume evacuation drill/lock down responsibilities as assigned by Principal or designee.
- Comfortable learning programs in the school attendance system and google drive.
- Attentive to email
- Ability to work effectively with students, parents, staff, and the public
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential matters.
- Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand basic English as well as to follow written and oral directions given in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, collaborative, can-do attitude.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with working with school age children preferred.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
A background and fingerprint report will be conducted and submitted to State authorities as required by law for all personnel working within a school environment. Must be willing to undergo Catholic Diocese VIRTUS certification.
Please send an email of interest and a resume to Assistant Principal of Student Life, Eleanor MacIsaac, care of Doreen Nicosia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notre Dame High School, a ministry of the Catholic Diocese of Trenton, is a dynamic, diverse Catholic community dedicated to educating young women and men to realize their full potential through a faith-filled environment, a challenging college-preparatory program, extensive co-curricular activities and a commitment to citizenship and service in the community.