Academic Support for Students with Learning Challenges
Notre Dame "is dedicated to educating young women and men to realize their full potential…” This is part of our mission statement, and this is what we seek to do. Some students need extra support in order to reach their potential. With the help of the Learning Needs Coordinator, the Guidance Counselors, and the teachers, Notre Dame will work with students to provide support to students and make reasonable accommodations for each student’s individual learning difference.
- Will you accept my child's IEP, 504 Plan, or Service Plan?
- How does Notre Dame review my child in the admission process?
- What accommodations can Notre Dame make for my child?
- How do I arrange for my child to have extra time on the placement test?
- How can I get more information about learning needs at Notre Dame?
- Accommodations on the Placement Test
Can my child have extended time on the placement test? When will the students in the extended time room be finished testing? What if my child needs other accommodations on the test? These and other questions about Notre Dame's placement test are on this flier.
- Request for Learning Needs Records
Use this form to arrange for your child's school to forward special services records to Notre Dame to be included in the admissions file. These records will not automatically be sent from a school along with the regular school records. You have to specifically request that they be sent.