Tuition and Scholarships
The Value of a Catholic Education
"My husband George and I chose a Catholic school education for our 4 children because of the strong sense of community that provides a foundation of security and faith for each of them. This choice also helps to reinforce that our children will be taught the same values that we wish to instill in them at home.
We also appreciate how Notre Dame is committed to academic excellence and define this beyond books by incorporating spirituality and community service into every aspect of the curriculum."
The Foley Family (left) at Boy's Basketball Senior Night celebrating Luke, Class of 2023. William and Caroline are class of 2026. Elizabeth is a future ND student.
Family First Tuition Model
The Family First Tuition Model is designed to help families budget for their children's education. The model enhances our families' Notre Dame experience through its predictability and simplicity. The model locks the tuition rate for the incoming Freshman Class over the period of 4 years so that families do not incur any additional tuition costs and can budget accordingly.
The tuition rate by class:
Tuition is locked when you enter Notre Dame and in place for your time with us. Over the long-term, our families can expect to save close to $3,000.
ND Financial Aid Application
- Will open for the 2024-2025 school year in October.
- For the 2023-2024 school year, click here: FACTS Financial Aid Application
- Please call Mrs. Maria Wise, 609.882.7900, ext. 145 with Financial Aid questions.
- Class of 2028 applicants must apply for tuition assistance by December 1, 2023 to receive notification of potential awards. Applications must be complete and verified, including all 2022 tax and W2 forms, before aid can be awarded.
- 2024-2025 Transfer applicants must apply for tuition assistance by March 1, 2024.
Notre Dame Scholarships
Notre Dame offers seven Academic Merit Scholarships for students applying to the Class of 2028. In addition, ND is also pleased to announce the Character and Service Awards to students from our diocesan elementary schools.
Please see below for the listing of the Merit Scholarships and the Character and Service Awards and the criteria for these scholarships.
Merit Scholarship Timeline
All students who would like to be considered for our Merit Scholarships must apply by November 17.
- HSPT/SSAT Testing Taken By: December 1, 2023
- HSPT/SSAT Testing Results Submitted By: December 15, 2023
- Semi-Finalists Notified: December 22, 2023
- Semi-Finalist Essay Due: January 5, 2024
- Finalist Notification and Interviews: Begin week of January 15, 2024
- Winners Notified: January 30, 2024