Notre Dame High School [NDHS] is committed to providing students with a comprehensive quality education that includes and incorporates the use of technology on our NJ campus. Computer systems are viewed as a tool to enhance curricular goals and achieve educational objectives. NDHS believes it is essential for students to have opportunity to experience, learn about and utilize technology as well as various types of software in order to be more successful in serving God, their families, and others in everyday society.
Learning opportunities and educational benefit is provided to students and staff through:
- Wireless environment throughout the campus
- BYOD - Bring Your Own Device - for use throughout the school day and after classes
- Media Center, which offers online databases for science, mathematics and humanities research
- Integrated website with student grading, teacher webpages with online assignments
- Google Apps for Education accounts - collaborative and communicative activities